Thursday, October 20, 2011

Still around, not sewing :(

Oh man, sorry about the long silence there. Things have been insanely busy at work and in my personal life, and there's has barely been time to sleep never mind sew and blog.

I do have a fun announcement though: I got my own apartment! I moved in last weekend.

Actually, this took a considerable amount of what little free time I've had, but it'll be worth it. If I ever have time to finish unpacking!

As I mentioned before, work has been insanely busy. I was out of town for field work for 4 days and clocked nearly 60 hours in that time. (I know, right!) Office work hasn't had as long of days, but by the time I get home, I'm exhausted. Oh the woes of the working class! I was looking forward to having this weekend off to finish unpacking, and even joined up with both the Friday Night Sew-In and the Think Pink contest over at PR to give myself sewing time.

And then yesterday, my Boss came up and asked if I could head out of town Friday-Saturday to help with a project, and my weekend dreams went up in smoke. Wouldn't be so bad, except that I'm in the field all next week again, and I badly needed time to rest up before hand.

Oh well. Hopefully I'll be back by the end of the week (although I've heard I may work over the weekend? I hope not), and will finish unpacking and maybe tackle a project then!

But you should see my sewing nook! It's looking great so far! I'd show you a picture, but I'm not entirely certain which box/bag/suitcase my camera is in.

Also, sorry about the babbling. So tired, but I figured I owed you an update! Considering that I have a 6 am flight tomorrow (blarrgghhh), I should hit the sack.

2 comments:

  1. I showed you my nook; you show me yours. ;)

    Are you working up north? That sounds like some long, cold days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are ok and thanks again for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...