Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sewus Bloggious Hiatus :(

It is with deep regret that I announce that I have packed up my sewing supplies.

It started when I needed a place to work on thesis stuff at home, and my dining room table turned sewing table again transformed into something new: a work desk. Poor Maggie got shuffled into her cover and under my ironing board.

And then Canadian Thanksgiving came along, and I - for some strange reason - decided to host a dinner at my (teeny tiny) place. Well, there was no way 6 people would fit in my apartment the way it was, so I shuffled all my sewing stuff into the bedroom.

What with being swamped with thesis work and moving at the end of November (to where, I don't know yet), I won't be bringing the sewing stuff back out. :( And due to the aforementioned Thesis Swamp forming around me, there's just not much time for blogging about sewing.

I hope you all will forgive me for the hiatus while I get my academic life in order. Hopefully things will go smoothly, and I'll be back to sewing and babbling about sewing in the new year!

However, I have one more post to tide you over of my cute self until I'm able to come back! Heh. It should go live tonight or tomorrow morning, but here's a little preview.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with thesis writing (and reviewing and editing and rewriting and reviewing and editing); moving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Looking forward to seeing you then,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well for you Heather! Look forward to seeing you back after all the stuff is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a shame as I had only just "found" you. I am just starting out in sewing and really like the things that you have made so far. I am a similar shape to you, so it is nice to see how things fit on a "real" women.

    Best of luck with your college work & move. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...