Thursday, October 7, 2010

Can't Blog, Thesis Will Eat Me...

Hey there all you lovely people reading my blog. I'm so sorry about the radio silence of late. Unfortunately I'm under some major deadlines with my thesis, and I just don't have time to blog right now, never mind sew.

I'm also going to be moving in about a month and a half, so I'm even considering packing up all my sewing stuff to A) get an early start on organizing my apartment, and B) help resist saying screw it to my thesis and spending hours and hours sewing. I'm holding out doing that for now, though, because sewing is a great break from thesis work, and I'm hoping to take some me time in the future which will hopefully include sewing.

So for now, I'll be taking a bit of a hiatus until thesis stress goes down to manageable levels. Although I'll probably be lurking around sometimes, reading about (and envying) all your lovely projects. :)

Happy sewing all!

3 comments:

  1. I figured you were swamped, I miss your spark from the boards during the contest. Hurry up and get done already, then come back to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to leave a little note of encouragement for you. You do great work, and the thesis will not eat you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks Steph! I miss sewing and this awesome sewing community. I'll be back, I just need to concentrate for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...