Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wardrobe Contest Update


As you can see, I've changed my wardrobe contest entry again. But that's what happens with this sort of thing if you're indecisive and easily bored like me. Plus how can you not when you keep finding all sorts of new and interesting patterns and fabrics!

This may not be the final draft, but it's getting close. I have 5 completed items done, and yes, that includes the cardigan. I don't have time to replace it, and I really want to, in the wise words of Tim Gunn himself, make it work!

My goal for today is to sew up the coral ruffle top and either get the coral petal-like skirt cut out or finish off the rose shirt that is sitting around 1/3 of the way done. I'm excited for this ruffle top, actually. It's going to be made out of this pretty "washer cotton". I hope that's the same as the "laundered cotton" the pattern suggests for fabric types. I really need to read up more on fabric types...

Wish me luck, all! I'm going to need it to complete this contest. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...